£20,000 - £22,000
A fantastic opportunity for a Completions Legal Assistant to join an established and well-respected specialist property law firm. The firm offer excellent support and the staff are the heart of the business.
Their business specifically deals with the whole range of Residential Property transactions and you can expect to gain a great deal of knowledge working within the team!
Duties will include:
- Assisting fee earners with a variety of property matters
- All post-completion formalities including Registration, Land Registry Forms and AP1s
- Completing SDLT returns and other online form filing
- Using the Land Registry portal to obtain title and carry out necessary Land Registry searches
- Assisting with drafting the relevant legal documentation to include Contracts and Transfers
- Preparing Completion Statements and Invoices
- Dealing with post completion formalities to include drafting and submission of Stamp Duty Land Tax Forms.
- Drafting and submitting applications for First Registration of Title
- Archiving files and scheduling deeds.
- Prepare CHAPS and BACS forms
- Assisting the property department generally
- Legal experience within commercial or residential property
- Display a positive attitude and be flexible
- Have strong communication skills
- Knowledge of using case management systems
- Ability to use initiative and to work as part of a busy team
- Demonstrate a willingness to learn
A competitive salary and great employee benefits is on offer for the successful candidate. The firm also support their staff in progression.
- Residential Property
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'