The salary is up to £24,000 plus annual bonus and benefits.
To thoroughly review ROT and legal documents in order to mitigate risk and potential loss with unenforceable security registration through accurately validating data pre and post funding.
• Accurately review and check all legal documentation and ROT's on all cases pre funding in order to mitigate risk and minimise potential financial losses.
• Effectively communicate with key stakeholders to identify key issues to ensure security registration is valid on all cases.
• Develop an effective working relationship with other Commercial departments to ensure support is provided with the Shortfall Recovery process.
• Ensure effective management is in place of the panel of solicitors in order to deliver on SLA's.
• Develop an effective working relationship with the panel of solicitors in order to enhance third party knowledge of the internal process.
• Actively manage the pipeline in order to deliver on agreed SLA's.
Skills and Qualification Specification
• Legal background with either law degree or licenced conveyance qualifications
• Experience in the Property Finance Sector
• Strong communication skills verbally and written
• Ability to work to tight deadlines and prioritise workload
Together is a specialist lender which offers residential and commercial mortgage loans to niche market segments underserved by mainstream lenders. As one of the North West’s most profitable companies, Together has established itself over 40 years of successful trading as a leading finance provider, thanks to its common-sense approach to lending.
We offer a range of company benefits, including 25 days holiday which can be flexed up/down, pension, life assurance, critical illness cover, health cash plan, private medical insurance, regular team/individual incentives, travel season ticket loans, Ride to Work scheme, child care vouchers, free gym access and local bar/restaurant discounts.
Career development opportunities are excellent and where appropriate we offer sponsorship of relevant qualifications.
Please note that all successful applicants will be subject to a Criminal Records Bureau check, a credit check and a Fraud Prevention database check.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job