Completions Assistant - Guildford
We are looking for a first class completions assistant to join this friendly team, based in the heart of Guildford.
Annual Salary is £21,000 - £23,000 Depending on Experience
Monday - Friday 09:00 - 17:30
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 12 months conveyancing experience.
Ensuring that clients are happy all the way to completion is vital. This completions team are responsible for handling all aspects of the deal after exchange up to completion. This means dealing with clients, lenders and other lawyers, to make sure everything is ready for the moving day.
The role requires a minimum of one year’s experience in the conveyancing sector and an understanding of the SDLT submission process and dealing with mortgage lenders would be extremely advantageous. It’s a very fast paced role within a young and enthusiastic team.
What we are looking for from you
- Cheerful and friendly disposition at all times
- Someone who can work as part of a team
- Strong attention to detail is imperative with great organisation skills
- Able to work under pressure and consistently hit deadlines
- Ability to think 'out of the box’
- Excellent communication skills and confident with IT systems
- Private health benefit
- Childcare vouchers
- 23 days’ holiday per annum (plus 3 days leave between Christmas and New Year)
- Social events arranged quarterly
If you are ambitious, looking to develop yourself and have the drive to advance into a fully qualified role, then we would love to hear from you!
PLEASE APPLY TODAY! ABUNDANT RECRUITMENT SPECIALISES IN RECRUITING THE BEST CANDIDATES TO THE PROPERTY INDUSTRY. ALL OTHER ROLES MAY BE FOUND ON THEIR WEBSITE.
- Administrative Support
- Communication Skills
- Telephone Manner
- Positive Team Player
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'