Complaints Team Manager
Package: £30,962 - £46,350 pa (Negotiable DOE) + Bonuses + Benefits Package
Based in Bournemouth, Amigo Loans is one of the UK’s most successful and innovative lenders. We have delivered staggering financial performance, a customer focused product and an award-winning employee experience. Amigo is a guarantor loan company with a simple idea - if your friends trust you, so will we.
We are currently looking for an exceptional Complaints Team Manager to join us on our mission. We require talented people, who are able to build and motivate teams in-line with our brand values: Simple, Human, Honest.
Reporting to the Head of Audit and Compliance you will focus on providing an industry leading Complaints function. You will have experience in leading people and will be able to identify each team member's strengths and weaknesses, focussing on the most important area of development for each of your team. You’ll be a natural at building relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
What we'll ask you to do:
- Become a product expert and guardian of our brand
- Ensure delivery of a world class level of service through identifying skill/knowledge gaps and conducting daily coaching sessions around colleagues’ development needs.
- Ensure all duties are performed within the letter and spirit of both best practice and regulatory requirements.
- Effectively communicate our brand values, to engage your team in our mission.
- Immerse yourself in your team’s role, being prepared to 'lead from the front’ and being accountable for the performance and development of your team.
- Pro-actively review and improve processes, systems and training to increase the level of service provided and help drive down complaints.
- Implement structured, ongoing development plans to ensure your team are continually improving and achieving their personal goals.
- Recruit and retain the highest calibre of complaints handlers
- Conduct regular root cause analysis to identify any trends or potential weaknesses
- Report trends and complaints information to the business and Board
What we think you'll need:
- Ability to form well constructed arguments, both orally and in writing. You’ll need to be able to communicate to the highest level.
- 1-2 years training, coaching or learning and development experience (This doesn't need to be in a Financial Services environment)
- Excellent man-management skills
- Experience of working in a regulated environment, or to strict Compliance guidelines
- To be a creative thinker, have a problem solving mentality and not be afraid to challenge the 'norm’
- Experience in complaints handling is desirable but not required.
What we offer in return:
Business Performance Bonus - Contributory Pension - Health Insurance - Free Gym Membership - Google Style Offices including a Fantastic Subsidised Cafe - iPhone 6 - Free VIP tickets to Bestival, Camp Bestival and Common People - In House Massage therapist & Hair Stylist - Additional Day's Holiday Each Year and Birthdays off - For all staff with over one year’s service: Use of Tesla Model X & BMW i3 electric vehicles, properties in Amsterdam, Dordogne, Shoreditch and a beach hut in Mudeford
- Complaint Investigations
- Team Management
- Complaint Management
- Root Cause Analysis
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"