Public Sector Resourcing is currently seeking Complaint Team Manager x2for a 6 month contracton behalf of our Client in the Public Sector
Purpose of the Role:
Team Leaders are responsible for the line management and performance management of the people in their teams. The principle responsibility of a team leader is to ensure that the highest standards of customer service and good quality complaints handling are maintained while delivering an efficient service.
Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
- Be responsible for the team's performance through monitoring individuals' performance and evaluating their skills and development areas. Maximise individual and team performance against agreed targets through the effective use of performance management tools.
- Provide support and advice and direction to team members where required.
- Work collaboratively across the Resolution Centre and Assessment Centre to ensure best practice is shared, and a culture of continuous improvement is maintained.
- Work closely with the the client to ensure decisions are consistent and are informed by developments in law and in other areas; work closely with the Client to ensure high quality output
- Identify and raise awareness of potential improvements to the service on an individual, team or organisational level.
- Support the recruitment of appropriate operational staff, taking responsibility for induction, supervision, development and performance appraisal activities.
- Two A Levels Grade A - E or equivalent
- Five GCSE Grades A - C or GCSE O Level passes (or equivalent) ideally English Language
- Degree level or equivalent
- Experience of working in a customer service environment delivering to a diverse customer base
- Current experience of managing teams of people or supporting colleagues to deliver against objectives.
- Experience of monitoring, motivating, coaching and supporting the performance of team members
- Experience of working collaboratively as part of a wider team to organisational KPIs
- IT literate (MS Office)
- Experience of quickly understanding and analysing complex material and advising others on approach
- Experience in investigative principles and methods
- Experience of resolving complaints
- Project leadership
If you are interested in applying for this position and meet the criteria outlined above, please click the link to apply and speak to one of our sourcing specialists now.
"In applying for this role you acknowledge the following; this role falls in scope of the Off Payroll Working in the Public Sector legislation. Any rates of payment quoted will reflect the gross rate per day for the assignment, and will be subject to appropriate taxes and statutory costs. As such the payment to the intermediary and your income resulting from this contract will be different."
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"