Complaints Team Leader
£25,000 - £30,000 DOE + Benefits
Are you a Complaints Team Leader with experience in the financial services sector?
Are you passionate about service delivery and looking to lead and inspire a team of 12-15 experienced Complaints Officers?
- Motivating, coaching and leading the complaints team to perform to optimum capacity
- Resolving and reviewing escalated complaints cases
- Monitor and undertake quality assurance duties to ensure regulatory compliance
- Hold monthly team meetings, 1 to 1's, coaching and performance reviews
- Produce team productivity and quality statistics and reports
- Attend monthly committee meetings and contribute to the development of complaints processes
- Previous experience as a Team Leader within a complaints capacity highly desirable
- FCA or FOS complaints exposure or similar highly advantageous
- Experience within regulated industry
- Strong leadership skills
- Passionate about customer service excellence
In return for your skills and experience our client is offering a highly competitive salary, benefits package and career opportunity. They have well-appointed modern city centre offices with a lively and dynamic working environment.
If you are looking to work for a progressive employer and progress your Team Leader career, apply NOW to avoid disappointment!
Nottingham/Team Leader/Supervisor/Financial Services/Complaints/FCA/Team Manager/QA