Entasis Partners are very excited to be working alongside to a leading financial services client in their search for a Complaint resolution specialist.
Our client wants someone with a passion for customer service that is looking to take that next step in their career.
Along with a generous basic salary, there is a wide range of benefits such as; RAC breakdown cover, private medical cover, dental cover, travel insurance and many more.
- Assessing and resolving complaints to the customer’s satisfaction by the close of the third business day following receipt, wherever possible.
- Being able to recognize vulnerable and adapt approach as required.
- Monitoring own workloads and where possible ensuring no company and regulatory standards are breached
- Inputting data and completing all related paperwork accurately
- Resolving queries by liaising with the person insured, client or relevant internal departments
- Previous call centre/customer service
- Experience working towards call volumes and quality targets
- Excellent telephone manner
- Strong communication skills
- Previous experience dealing with complaints or claims handling
If this role is of interest apply now!!!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'