Hello there. We’re Zopa the Feel Good Money company.
In 2005 we built the first ever peer-to-peer lending company to give people access to simpler, better-value loans and investments. Since then we’ve helped hundreds of thousands of customers take the stress out of money by building our business on honesty, transparency and trust.
It works so well that we want to give our customers access to other great products and tools, empowering them to better manage their money. That’s why, in December 2018, we launched a different type of bank, allowing us to bring a greater range of smart finance products to even more people.
We have an exciting new role for a Complaints Officer within the Customer Services Team. With our customer base rapidly increasing and our product offerings and services growing over time there is a need to pro-actively look for someone to join the team to help resolve complaints that are raised. This is a great opportunity to work across a range of different products and be a customer champion.
The key purpose of this role is to support the Complaints Team in ensuring that all complaints are handled in accordance with our internal Complaints Handling Policy and Procedures.
This role would cover complaints from all Operations Teams (Personal Loans, Investments, Collections & Recoveries and Underwriting & Fraud) so it is essential that the applicant has a knowledge of all aspects of the business and product offerings.
The successful candidate will be dedicated to providing complainants with fair outcomes whilst providing an exceptional level of customer service.
On a day to day basis you will:
- Ensure exceptional customer service is provided to complainants and ensure they are aware of the Zopa complaints procedure/policy
- Acknowledging, drafting and sending out complaints promptly written and verbally
- Responding to all complaints within set time limits, systematically and fairly
- Resolving customers’ queries within agreed authority, investigating the cause of individual complaints and where required gathering information from relevant departments
- Ensure complaints are managed in line with TCF and FCA regulation considerations ensuring complaints are managed fairly, accurately and clearly
- Make suggestions to improve processes and documentation to reduce complaints
This is the background we'd like to see on your CV/profile:
- Experience working in financial services within a customer facing role is essential
- Previous complaints handling experience working in a financial services environment is essential
- Previous experience handling application fraud and Credit Card & chargeback complaints is desirable
- Previous experience handling secured auto lending is desirable
On a personal level, these are the qualities we’d like to see:
- Patient and willing listener
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Strong written and verbal communication skills is essential
- Ability to grasp new systems
- Credit Card
- Customer Complaints
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'