One of the largest Travel Insurance companies in the UK, providing exceptional service to all clients.
You will be responsible for responding to any complaints that have arisen, and ensuring all complaints are investigated and dealt with accordingly.
Day to Day
- Preparing complaint files
- Investigating the complaints
- Drafting a reply to the complainants
- Finalizing the reply to the complainants
- Responding to complaints in the most appropriate manner
- Logging and reporting of complaints
- Identifying trends in complaints
- Preparing files for FOS submission
- Replying to FOS correspondence
- Corresponding with the customer
- Arranging for the implementation of the FOS decision
- Logging and reporting of FOS cases
- Reviewing complaints and identifying patterns or trends
- Investigating and determining the root cause of the complaint
- Making appropriate recommendations to management
- Providing training to the business
This role will suit someone who has previously worked within a regulated complaints team and is looking to move to a well-established local company
If you would like to find out more about this exciting opportunity, then please get in contact!