Complaints Officer X 2
£22,000 - £25,000 per annum depending on experience
Monday to Friday 40 hours of work
Working for our large corporate client you will be responsible for working in the complaints team who respond to all customer complaints that cannot be resolved within 3 days.
The role involves investigating the complaint and responding to and resolving complaints. To investigate complaints and conduct root cause analysis to identify opportunities or actions which would prevent future complaints
- Preparing complaints files
- Investigating the complaint
- Drafting a response to complainant
- Logging and reporting of complaints
- Identifying trends in complaints
- Case management
To apply for this role you will have worked in a complaints position previously and have excellent customer care skills
- Strong communication and influencing skills along with drafting of letters and emails etc.
- Strong It skills with MS office Skills
- Strong research and analysing skills
Apply today for consideration to this great position
The company itself offers excellent benefits including:
* Flu Jabs
* Private Medical Insurance with Bupa
* Fun Company Events & Parties
* Free Company Merchandise
* Gadget Insurance
* 22 days starting holiday entitlement
* Employee Assistance Program
* Pension Scheme with Employer Contribution
* Cycle to Work Scheme
* Discounted Travel Insurance
Connect2staff are acting as an emploment agency in relation to this roleCommercial Services Kent/Trading Ltd is an equal opportunities Employment Agency & Business and positively encourages applications from all suitably qualified and eligible candidates.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"