Customer Complaints Manager - Staines
We are looking for a Complaints Manager to head up our Complaints Team in Staines.
The main purpose of this role is to manage Customer Complaints within Operations, resolving a diverse range of complex complaint activities, ensuring fair customer outcomes that influence service improvement and champion’s quality assurance.
Responsible for the end to end complaints handling process and customer journey, providing an outstanding customer experience by achieving service standards, key performance indicators and delivering appropriate and efficient complaint resolution for customers and introducers alike.
Responsible for the design & delivery of the complaints management strategy, considering all necessary regulation and ensuring that key deliverables are resourced, planned and implemented within agreed timescales.
- Manage and develop the day to day function of Customer Services
- Monitor and report upon client complaints
- Lead, develop and coach Team Managers/direct reports so that they are ready to meet the demands of the internal business as it grows and evolves
- Identify and initiate improvements to the function
- Ensure the complaints team are handling cases fairly and to a high standard
- Liaise with the Financial Ombudsman Service when necessary
To undertake any other duties as specified from time to time in accordance with business requirements
Lead a culture within Customer Service where the fair treatment of customers is at the heart of everything we do
What we are looking for:
A minimum of 3 years’ experience reporting to senior management level in a FCA regulated complaints management & customer service environment
Sound knowledge and understanding of external regulation, specifically, Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS) including new industry trends and regulatory commentary
Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
Excellent verbal and written communication skills with ability to clearly communicate and influence others using professional knowledge/expertise