Our client is the UK's largest third-party mortgage servicer. They are looking to recruit a passionate and enthusiastic Complaints Handler to join their expanding collections department team situated in Skipton.
• You will hold a crucial role in establishing positive relationships with customers, to ensure exemplary complaint resolution and customer service to a reasonable and consistent approach, and to instil confidence to ensure customer satisfaction and avoid repeat complaints.
• Pro-actively, you will use the information gained from complaints to make recommendations on business standards and working practices, to influence improvements that can be made to processes and procedures. You will have excellent attention to detail ensuring that you maintain accurate records of customer data and all customer contact regarding complaints is correctly recorded on internal systems.
• You play a key part in ensuring that department objectives and targets are achieved and maintained, as well as your own personal performance targets. Treating Customers Fairly is at the heart of what we do and you will be responsible for ensuring delivery of fair and consistent outcomes from the complaint handling and case management process.
• Excellent communication and problem solving skills
• Ability to work independently and work to deadlines, able to prioritise work and able to handle conflicting demands.
• Dealing with phone and written complaints, so excellent verbal and communication skills are essential.
• Highly motivated
• Previous experience of complaint handling, and ensure the highest standards of quality & accuracy are maintained, whilst moving towards positive outcomes in challenging situations.
• Good level of empathy and customer service and an understand of the financial sector is desirable.
Relevant complaint handling or financial services background is desirable
Salary: £16,000-£18,500 with excellent progression and career development
Permanent roles, Full- Time 9am – 5pm Monday - Friday
Benefits, including Bonus + 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays + excellent Pension Scheme + subsidised restaurant & shop, and much more.
Should you have the relevant experience for the above opportunity please submit your cv or CALL NOW
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job