The position will involve handling complaints from patients and customers predominantly by email but also over the telephone. You must handle queries with the utmost care and compassion and be able to find an effective resolution, representing the company and brand successfully at all times.
The client is in the health care sector and the position has come about due to a backlog in complaints.
- Ensuring all Service Level Agreements are met at all times
- Handling complaints from customers through email and inbound complaints over the phone
- Complaints can be short and handled quickly but they can also be lengthier and require more time and attention
- Working with various teams in the business in order to source information and find resolutions for customers, escalating complaints where necessary
- Keeping customers regularly up to date with their complaint
- You will have been exposed to a similar position
- This is not a general customer services position, you will need to know how to handle complaints
- If you have previously worked in a regulated or similar industry or position this would be advantageous as they will be prepared to offer training on the systems however, not on how to complaints handle
- You need to have the ability to handle challenging and emotional conversations with compassion, sensitivity and discretion
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to build a relationship and keep customer up to date
A fantastic rate of pay and a 3 month assignment. This will be Monday - Friday, 8am - 4pm or 9am - 5pm.
- Complaints Handling
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job