Package: £24,151 - £30,606 (Negotiable DOE) + Bonuses + Benefits Package
Amigo Loans is one of the UK’s most successful and innovative lenders. We have delivered staggering financial performance, a customer focused product and an award-winning employee experience (Sunday Times - Best Companies to Work For 2017). Amigo is a guarantor loan company with a simple idea - if your friends trust you, so will we.
Amigo is a customer focused company and dealing with customer complaints and claims effectively is key to our success. We are looking for a Complaints Handler to join our team to work within our Complaints and Fraud department. It will be the role of the successful candidate to respond to customer complaints and fraud claims effectively and efficiently, preventing complaints from being escalated whilst ensuring a fair outcome for all.
What we'll ask you to do:
- Become a product expert and guardian of our brand.
- Produce responses to complaints and fraud claims in line with our brand values.
- Identify areas of our systems, processes or training that may cause complaints and implement ways to improve them.
- Feedback any trends or issues to the wider business.
We think you'll need:
- Ability to form well constructed arguments, both orally and in writing, and communicate to the highest level.
- A passion for excellent customer service.
- Problem solver and ability to make decisions effectively.
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
What we offer in return:
Business Performance Bonus - Health Insurance - Contributory Pension - Free Gym Membership - Google Style Offices including a Fantastic Subsidised Cafe - In House Massage therapist & Hair Stylist - Additional days holiday each year and Birthdays Off - Free VIP tickets to Bestival, Camp Bestival and Common People - Use of Tesla Model X & BMW i3 electric vehicles, and properties in Amsterdam, Dordogne and Shoreditch (for all staff with over one year’s service).
NB: This is a permanent, full time role, working 41.25 hours per week, including some Saturdays, depending on business needs and work volumes.
- Customer Service
- Problem Solving
- Written Communication