Complaints Handler (Remote Working)
Our client is a well-respected insurance business who are currently looking to recruit a Complaints Handler for up to 6 months. Reporting to the Senior Customer Relations Manager you will assist the Group’s Complaints function, engaging with customers, suppliers and internal stakeholders to ensure delivery of fair customer outcomes in adherence with regulatory guidelines and Financial Ombudsman Service.
You will collaborate with the Group business areas and functional stakeholders to:
- Ensure complaints are investigated promptly, fairly and in line with all company procedures and regulatory expectations whilst promoting a culture to ensure the same across the business.
- Assist with regulatory complaint reporting.
- Assist with the complaint process, documents/letters, policy changes to ensure FCA guidelines are adhered to and efficient processes are implemented.
- Assist the handling of complaints from the initial complaint through to conclusion, in line with all FCA requirements and deadlines.
- Assist with Financial Ombudsmen Service complaints process and reporting.
- Complaints handling experience, specifically within the insurance industry
- Knowledge and understanding of FCA procedures, specifically around complaints.
- Strong attention to detail and excellent organisational skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills to deal with challenging issues and provide the right outcome for customers and the business.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'