An experienced Complaints Handler is required to join this much sought after, vibrant company based in Westerham. You will be part of a growing team, enabling you to utilise your already extensive experience and 'can-do’ attitude to ensure timely and accurate administration of any complaints to the company.
Key skills and responsibilities:
- Investigating complaints in accordance with company complaints procedure
- Liaising between customer and external agencies to obtain a resolution
- Researching root causes of complaints
- Liaising between company and Regulator
- Contacting customers by telephone and correspondence
- Ensuring regulatory responses are issued correctly and on time
- Keeping electronic and paper filing are in order
- Keeping up to date with the company’s products
- Consistently presenting the company in a professional and confidential manner
- Paying due care and attention to your own and others’ health and safety
The ideal candidate will need to have experience of liaising directly with customers, Regulators and external agencies and previous complaints experience. In addition to this, experience of working in a team within an office environment would also be desirable, as would be excellent verbal and written communication skills. Candidates will also need a good educational background with a proficiency in Maths and English.
In return, you will receive a highly competitive salary and the opportunity to develop your career within a supportive and friendly company.
To apply, please contact Melissa immediately with your CV, as our client is actively interviewing now.
In application for this role, you are consenting to TN Recruits Ltd retaining your details to secure you work. All information provided will be held securely for up to 3 years unless we are contacted and instructed otherwise.
TN Recruits Ltd full GDPR policy can be found at www.tnrecruits.com
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'