Award Winning Financial Services organisation
Birmingham Location (Shirley)
Salaried £19,500 - £22,000 + Additional Benefits (Profit related Pay bonus, Competitive pension scheme contributions, Generous holiday allowance)
Monday to Friday 37 ½ hours 8.30am until 5.00pm
RZ Group are currently recruiting on behalf of an Industry Leading Financial Services Organisation who are looking to strengthen their Customer Relations Team.
If you have exceptional customer service skills with the ability to relate to customers in a professional manner and deal with customers concerns sympathetically please take a look at this role!
**Candidates Motor Finance complaints handling of particular interest!
Key Duties and Responsibilities
* Receive and effectively manage incoming complaint related calls
* Review new complaints and effectively resolve issues/concerns over the telephone
* Fully investigate background of complaints
* Produce well written documentation relating to complaints
* Working closely with various departments within the business
* Manage and update information on computer systems
Key Skills and Experience
* Ideal candidates will have previous complains handling experience within a regulated environment
* Exceptional customer service experience
* Highly organised and high attention to detail
* Compassionate and sympathetic manner
* Investigatory skills
* Efficient and accurate reporting experience
Please apply to this role for immediate review! Contact Kerry Lyons for more informationRecruitment Zone acting as an employment agency in regard to this advert.
- "Complaints" "Complaints Handling" "Objection Handling" "Customer Service" "Banking" "Consumer Loans"
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job