Complaints Handler/Case Assessor
Office Angels Brighton are delighted to be representing our Client who are recruiting for a temporary Case Assessor/Complaint Handler for a 3 month contract role to start immediately. They are looking for complaint handlers with previous experience in the financial services and with a great telephone manner.
Location: Based in the heart of Brighton. Easy commute for public transport users (5 minute walk from mainline trains and bus services) Duties
- To respond to customer complaints ensuring they are thoroughly investigated and resolved in the correct manner.
- To ensure all complaints are acknowledged and responded to within pre-arranged service levels and time frames.
- To negotiate suitable resolutions to complaints with clients/residents.
- To provide detailed summaries of complaints issues for operational meetings.
- To assist with other reporting, customer feedback and complaints duties as and when required.
- Experience in telephony roles and letter writing
- Strong IT skills and administration
- Extremely organised and target driven
- Excellent attention to detail and be able to multitask
- Experience in Customer Service and or Complaints Handling
By registering with Office Angels you will benefit from the support of a dedicated and experienced recruitment consultant, have access to various interviewing techniques and consistent feedback on all applications. This service is offered right through to the day you start your new role and beyond!
Please be aware that we are currently receiving a high volume of applications and will endeavour to contact all applicants, however if you have not been contacted within 72hrs please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion and your CV will be kept on record for future positions.
If this sounds like the type of role you would thrive in click the APPLY NOW button or if you have FURTHER questions please contact the office on .
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"