Our client is looking for a complaints administrator to work on a 12 month contract as an administrator in their busy admin department based in Bridgend. Due to the nature of the work a legal graduate or similar degree would be preferable for understanding relevant terminology.
Key Tasks Of The Job:
- Ensuring that complaints are processed in a timely manner
- Processing returned items following
- Providing complaint investigation results to customers
- Completing Vigilance reports in line with regulatory timescales
- Educated to GCSE standard or equivalent
- Experience of working in a customer service environment
- Experience of investigating and reporting complaints
- Analytical approach to problem solving
- Ability to build strong working relationships locally and internationally
- Effective communication skills
- IT Literate
- Company offer a fantastic benefit package and on going career development for the right candidate unless live locally a car driver would be preferable.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job