My Client, a thriving manufacturing company based in Deeside is currently looking for a Complaints and Compliance Administrator join their dynamic team on a part time basis. This position is on an initial 12 week temporary basis with the successful Candidate then being taken on to a Permanent contract.
The hours are flexible for this role but the client would ideally like the Successful Candidate to work Monday - Friday (5 hours per day). This is an interesting and varied position that will suit a strong administrator.
This position is for an immediate start ideally with a rewarding salary and fantastic company benefits being offered.
THE JOB ROLE
• Organising, investigating and resolving complaints.
• Ensuring that the complaints procedure runs in a timely and efficient manner and completing all necessary administration.
• Checking invoices before submitting for approval.
• Preparation of reports.
• Liaising with insurance companies and making sure all compensations documents are completed.
• Booking and recording training required
• Monthly complaints review
• Keeping all compliance documents up to date and accurate.
• Liaising with external customers and consumers.
• Completing any ad hoc administration for the Technical department.
EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENTS
• High attention to detail and the ability to work to tight deadlines
• Confident and polite telephone manner
• Strong administration background
• Computer confident - Competence in Excel (Charts, Pivot Tables, Macros etc)
For More Information Contact: Lizzy Jones - Commercial Consultant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"