* Respond and resolve customer complaints that are escalated from other parts of the business
* Create and maintain management reports to the Executive Management team
* Develop reporting procedures and root cause analysis information
* Liaise with internal departments and suppliers, brokers, mechanical engineers etc. to obtain information to allow the successful candidate to investigate a complaint thoroughly
* Ensure that feedback is provided to the appropriate Line Manager regarding the outcome of a complaint
* Ensure that once a complaint is closed, the account is handed back to the relevant department with full details of the resolution offered
* Arrange for, and follow up on, any compensation or other action offered to a customer
Person Specification & Other attributes required:
* Ability to prioritise workload dependent on legislative or regulatory deadlines
* Ability to present cases to the Executive team
* Work independently as well as part of a team
* Strong customer service and telephone skills
* Good negotiating skills
* Active and enquiring mind
* Excellent written skills
* Must demonstrate high levels of customer empathy and practical problem solving
Qualifications, Skills & Experience required for this role:
* An understanding of the legislation that governs the business and being able to see how that impacts on the business
* Demonstrable experience of Complaints RCA & Resolution
* Excellent English skills with strong letter writing skills
* Confident, and if necessary, authoritative on the phone
* Excellent time management skills
* Independent and team worker
* Able to liaise at all levels with other departments and outside agencies
Please note: This position is based in Petersfield, please only apply if you are willing and able to work in this location, and have the required skills.
All applications will be reviewed within five working days by one of our experienced consultants and successful applicants only will be contacted within that time-frame.
Please be assured that your details remain confidential and they will not be sent out to our client(s) until you have been contacted by us and have given us your consent, in accordance with REC guidelines.
Adecco is an equal opportunities employer
Adecco is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job