Looking for a change? Do you have outstanding customer service skills and experienced in complaints?
Search Consultancy are recruiting on behalf of one of the UK's leading utilities organisations who are based in Dunfermline.
We would like to hear from you if you feel you possess the following:
* A passion for delivering excellent customer service
* Self-motivated with a high level of attention to detail
* The ability to problem solve and a technical mind
* Experience in dealing with complaints
* Solid I.T skills.
* Excellent communication skills
What will the role involve:
* Answering and investigating customer complaints in line with company procedures.
* Taking ownership and managing an ongoing portfolio of customer complaints to resolution
* Liaising with internal and external 3rd parties to ensure accurate and fair assessment
* Providing bespoke guidance on resolution and arrange required action to be taken to resolve the complaint
The ideal candidate will have:
* Previous complaint handling experience (across any sector).
* A confident telephone manner and previous telephony experience
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Strong attention to detail
* A working knowledge of Regulatory Complaints and Compliance
* A positive and customer focused attitude
Working hours are flexible - you will be required to work 40 hours per week shifts between 8am-8pm M-F and Sat/Sunwill be 4 hours on a rotational basis.
If you are customer focused, are confident in problem solving and want to work for an expanding company who can offer great career opportunities apply online today!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job