Do you have a passion for being a Complaints Administrator or delivering exceptional Customer Service? Or are you looking for a new challenge?
We are recruiting a number of Complaints Administrator positions, located in Newport, for an exciting client that is at the forefront of financial services. Are you looking for a career in a fast past environment with progression?
As one of the largest financial services in the south of Wales, working on behalf of the top banks around the world, we are looking for people that can provide excellent customer service within a Customer Complaints Handling environment. The role will involve you dealing with general inbound customer service enquiries in a polite and professional manner. Full Training will be provided throughout your progression within the company, with the possibility of financial services qualifications (fully paid).
For your application for the Complaints Administrator position to be successful, your CV must demonstrate the following key skills and experience:
- Previous complaints experience is essential
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Excellent record keeping with accuracy and attention to detail paramount
- Good computer skills
- Knowledge of MS Word and MS Outlook (word processing and email platforms)
- Positive attitude and approach
- Experience working within Financial Services, FCA regulations, Anti-Money Laundering rules, ISA rules, Data Protection or Treating Customers Fairly.
In addition to the above salary and bonus, as a Complaints Administrator you will also be eligible for the following great benefits package:
- Local bus links are accessible, with nearby off-street parking for just £2 per day.
- On-site canteen serving subsidized hot meals.
- 24 days holiday, rising to 27 after a certain length of service + bank holidays
- Contributory pension scheme up to 6%.
- Private medical insurance, life assurance, free flu vaccinations and eye tests
- Discounted gym membership.
- Ongoing training to assist in your future career progression
- In addition, you will be acknowledged for going the extra mile, as the company provides awards for innovation, for leadership, and for both individuals and teams.
Salary: £8- £12 ph + annual performance related bonus
Hours of work: 37.5 hours per week - shifts between 8am and 9pm Monday to Friday and flexible to work weekends
Start Date: ASAP (interviews will be held over the next few weeks)
This is an excellent opportunity for a career as a complaints handler, so please APPLY below.
Red Recruitment (Business)
- Customer Services
- Financial Services
- Complaints Handling
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'