NHS Professionals is owned by the Department of Health and is the leading provider of managed flexible workforce services to the NHS. Simply, we provide more than 100,000 healthcare professionals including; nurses, doctors and midwives to work shifts at our NHS client Trusts across the UK.
Job Title: Complaints Administrator
Location: Hemel Hempstead (The office will be relocating in November 2018, there will be a requirement for you to work in Watford until then.)
Salary: Band 3 - £18,500 - £21,200 per annum
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
These hours will be worked as shifts comprising of 8am-4pm, 9am-5pm and 10am-6pm. There will also be a requirement to work 1 in every 4 weekends.
An exciting opportunity for an experienced administrator has arisen within the Complaints Department. The role represents a great chance to be part of an interesting and diverse environment.
You will be responsible for processing and allocating any feedback received about our Flexible Workers or NHS Professionals Corporate Services.
You will have a positive attitude, excellent communication and organisational skills, a flexible and calm approach and the ability to work to deadlines.
- Implement the NHS Professionals Complaints and Incidents Management Policy, by entering data, tracking and monitoring responses and compliance for NHS Professionals employees and flexible workers, temporary staff from commercial agencies and NHS Client Trusts.
- Record complaints and ensure that they are dealt with in a timely manner by logging complaints onto the database according to specified categorizations, Risk Rank Matrix and ensuring all requested information is obtained, logged and backed -up.
- Communicate and liaise with senior managers (Nurse Managers, TLC’s, CRM’s and HR) and external stakeholders (commercial nursing agencies and NHS Trust staff) in connection with the investigation of complaints, incidents and disciplinary cases.
- Input new case data ensuring that the Complaints database is updated regularly and information is accurate.
- Support investigations into complaints, incidents and referring to Complaints Manager, Clinical Advisor, Lead Nurses and Human Resources.
- Communicate highly sensitive or contentious information with tact, diplomacy and understanding.
- Maintain confidentiality of information about patients, customer Trusts, NHS Professionals business and NHS Professionals employees and flexible workers.
- Prioritise own workload with Word processing of documents and correspondence.
- Support the collection of statistics for management information reports.
We offer very competitive terms and conditions which includes an attractive basic salary offering progression for exceptional performers, access to a stakeholder pension scheme, 27 days annual leave per year plus public holidays. In addition, other benefits offered include health and well-being support, access to a discount scheme and an employee recognition scheme.
Please note: in 2010 NHS Professionals moved to Limited Company and therefore Agenda for Change terms and conditions are not applicable to this role.
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early if sufficient applications are received. We will not contact unsuccessful applicants, therefore, if you do not hear from us within 14 days of the vacancy closing, your application has been unsuccessful
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'