Job Title: Complaints Administrator
Location: Kings Hill
Salary: £16,000 - £19,000 (depending on experience)
My client, a reputable innovative Insurance company is looking for a Complaints Administrator to join their team.
As a Complaints Administrator, your responsibilities will consist of:
- Setting up complaints
- Responding to customer enquiries
- Sending our relevant letters to customers
- Dealing with inbound and outbound calls
- Distributing correspondence to the team from FOS
- General administration duties
To be considered for the Complaints Administrator role, you must have the following skills and attributes:
- Knowledge of Ms Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint
- The ability to work on your own initiative
- High attention to detail
- Strong communication skills both in written and verbal
- Customer focused
This is a fantastic opportunity, If you think you have the above skills please don't hesitate to apply.
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"