My client, one of the largest Travel Insurance Company in the UK, are looking for a Complaints Administrator to join a fast paced established team. You will be working in their impressive corporate offices, responsible for supporting members of the complaints team by providing general administrative support such as distributing correspondence, setting up complaints, sending files to FOS and distributing correspondence from FOS. In addition, answering phones, taking and distributing messages, as well as providing customers with information as requested.
- Open and sort the daily post.
- Setting up complaints.
- Sending out relevant letters to customers from the complaints system.
- Contacting customers to requesting additional information.
- Responding to customer's requests about their complaint.
- Answering the phone and taking messages or dealing with the customer directly.
- Collating the file for FOS and ensuring they are sent on time.
- Paying all FOS invoices.
- Distributing correspondence to the team from FOS.
- To refer to a manager when any work falls outside their area of knowledge or expertise.
Personal Qualities & Key Skills
- Ability to apply excellent administrative skills to perform routine duties.
- Concise written and oral communication skills.
- Knowledge of administrative procedures and software applications (such as Microsoft Office Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, etc..).
- Effective organisational, interpersonal, and communication skills required to help resolve routine problems, answer general questions, and know when to escalate more complex issues.
- Dependability, attention to detail, and ability to follow and interpret procedures in a fast paced, high volume work environment.
- Ability to exercise judgement to shift priorities and organize multiple tasks simultaneously.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job