Do you have experience with complaint handling, writing a reasoned argument and a concise final complaint letter? We have a vacancy for a company based in Salisbury centre within a friendly team, the role is 9-5 Monday to Friday with great benefits.
- Determine if the complaint falls within the Terms of Reference and to respond/progress accordingly and either resolving or passing to a more suitable team.
- Produce a reasoned argument and correspond by letter or telephone with both parties, as appropriate.
- Refer to other members of staff for advice when appropriate.
- Act and comply in accordance with all Company policies and procedures.
Skills and Experience:
- Excellent letter writing skills
- Clear verbal communication skills
- Ability to maintain rapport with challenging
- Ability to supply clear explanations of rationale
- Ability to assimilate and analyse large volumes of written material
- Ability to work under pressure to meet team targets.
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service
- Letter Writing