Complaint Resolution Agent
Gerrard McCall are currently recruiting on behalf of an ambitious and growing winter sports tour operator based in London.
This is a new role in a dynamic and growing company. Currently seeking a Complaint Resolution Agent, who is passionate about delivering outstanding customer service whilst preserving the interest of the company.
As a Complaint Resolution Agent you will be the primary point of contact for customers with feedback/service issues. You will be working closely with the Customer Care Manager to ensure that all customers’ correspondence and complaints are dealt with effectively, accurately and within set deadlines.
- Investigating and resolving problems will be the main day to day responsibilities
- Responding to customer complaints via numerous sources such as post, email, telephone and social media
- Communicating with resorts to gain responses to questions regarding customer complaints to support the response process
- Communicating with guests on social media and forums to thank them for their positive responses and to engage with guests who have made negative comments to find resolutions
- Offering compensation, vouchers or discounts in appropriate cases
- Keeping all case notes up to date and following up on all points until a resolution is reached
- Previous experience writing responses to complaints and updating customers
- A high level of attention to detail
- The ability to remain positive whilst working with challenging customers and to strict deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written English
- Motivated and with a proven background of problem solving
- Must have previous experience in an office based customer service (complaints response team) / administration role
Please apply now for consideration
- Customer Service