First Personnel are working closely with one of the UK's fastest growing energy suppliers and due to continual growth they are now recruiting for a number of Complaint Handlers.
This is an exciting opportunity to work with a forward thinking and driven company who has huge plans to continue to grow within their sector.
If you are an experienced Complaint Handler that is looking for a new and exciting opportunity then read on.
Main Purpose Of the Complaint Handler
The role of the Complaints Handler is to provide a best in class service to customers that have raised a complaint to my client. This role involves investigating customer’s cases, handling escalated calls from customers and resolving customer’s complaints to both theirs and my client expectations.
- Using your system and industry understanding you will investigate customer’s complaints to identify and resolve underlying issues.
- Provide suitable resolutions to customer’s complaints including negotiating on good will gestures.
- Provided detailed management information on the status of all complaints you are responsible for.
- Achieve complaint resolution targets whilst maintaining a quality approach to all verbal and written communication with the customer.
- Maintain relationships with third parties providing suitable and timely responses to complaints received from third parties.
- To accurately record all information and meet DPA requirements.
- To develop and maintain a good understanding of the systems, and processes available to ensure an excellent customer experience.
- To identify and apply opportunities to develop and improve skills, seeking assistance to acquire new skills and maintaining a record of own development.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Experience of working in a Utility company essential however other regulated sectors also be reviewed.
- Experience within a customer service environment is a necessity with experience of inbound and outbound call handing, including working to targets.
- The ability to deal with irate customer’s with complex queries.
- Handling resolution of complaints desirable.
- Computer literate, particularly in MS Office and/or service request software
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal.
If you require any additional information then please contact Mark Bryan from our First Personnel, Birmingham Branch who would be happy to discuss the role in more detail
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job