Complaint Handler - £18500 - £23,000 depending on experience
Plus bonus and great benefits
Hours Monday to Friday 8am - 4pm and 9am - 5pm
Working for a large corporate financial company based in Kings Hill, you will provide customer service to all external and internal customers and third parties, being responsible for carrying out relevant and designated tasks within the Customer Care function. The Complaint Handler will Investigate and resolve customer and 3rd party complaints, providing a superior customer experience and fair outcome.
Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities
- Ensure customers are treated in a fair and consistent manner.
- Manage the process relating to customer complaints and/or disputes.
- Take ownership of individual cases from receipt to conclusion.
- Handle cases to the highest standard of customer care and resolve them satisfactorily and in accordance with FCA and TCF principles.
- Ensure all complaints are handled within FCA guidelines and timescales.
- Ensure that responses are clear, and demonstrate that a thorough investigation has been undertaken.
- Ensure KPI's and Quality Audit results are consistently achieving expectations.
Knowledge & Experience
- Complaint handling experience is essential within a customer services environment
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal).
- The ability to work with people at all levels.
- Excellent organisation and time management skills.
- Ability to handle a varying and demanding workload.
- Ability to meet tight time deadlines whilst retaining accuracy.
- Able to make sound judgments to ensure the desired outcome for both the Company and customer..
- Demonstrate commitment to supporting fellow team members and to delivering team objectives.
- Be able to demonstrate an adaptable and flexible approach to your work and that of the team.
- Good letter writing skills
- Good negotiations skills.
- Display professional attitude and behaviours at all times.
- Excellent level of computer literacy. Knowledge of the relevant legislation and guidance in relation to customer care.
- Previous experience within a support operations role, with a focus on customer service.
- Positive 'can do' attitude
- Confident communicator
- Intuitively empathetic
- Seeks learning opportunity and self development
Please note as this is a financial company, you will be expected to undertake a DBS and credit check and be ablet to be referenced for 3 years and have proof of address also
Connect2staff are acting as an employment agency in relation to this roleCommercial Services Kent/Trading Ltd is an equal opportunities Employment Agency & Business and positively encourages applications from all suitably qualified and eligible candidates.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job