Complaint Handler (Financial Services) Bournemouth BH8 8AL
Full time, Permanent Role- £21,000 per annumAbout Capita | Life and Pensions
We are Capita, the UK's leading provider of business process management and integrated professional support service solutions. Through bespoke, quality solutions, we've helped countless organisations unlock value and maximise their potential. With access to our range of unique and diverse opportunities, offering real career advancement and progression, we can unlock your potential too.
- Liaise with Clients and other areas of the business with the aim of finding a quick solution to a complaint
- Vet, log and acknowledge complaints within strict timescales
- Conduct outbound calls on all Admin complaints to strive to resolve a high percentage of complaints over the phone.
- Data gathering information to support the decision-making process
- Chasing outstanding requirements to ensure complaint ageing remains at the minimum
- To build, maintain and enhance the team's competence to improve delivery of the customer experience and to ensure we treat customers fairly
- To accurately apply knowledge of relevant systems, products, processes and procedures when dealing with customer complaints or answering questions within the team
- To promote the provision of a first-class experience for customers and to share knowledge and expertise with other team members
- To contribute to and support the creation of a positive team culture
- To challenge the activities inside and outside the team to improve the customer experience
- To regularly evaluate actions taken to ensure success is measured, to build on success or to alter approach, if required
Essential Experience & Skills
- Experience in a similar role for a minimum of 1 year (Complaint Handling within Financial services)
- Excellent letter writing skills
- Confident telephone manner
- Strong influencing skills & strong decision making skills
- Good PC skills, including Microsoft Excel
- Planning and organising skills: able to work
- Knowledge of procedures & technical standards
- Knowledge of relevant legislation, FCA principles and FOS ethos in particular
- Market, risk and business awareness
Desirable Experience & Skills
- Detailed knowledge of financial products & services
- CF1, FA1 & 2 or equivalent
- Passionate about delivery of customer service and the need to treat customers fairly
- Ability to work in a team/team player
- Appropriate balance of people & technical skills
- Ability to cope with varying workloads and pressures
- Confident in decision making
What's in it for you?
At Capita, training and development aren't optional extras: they're how we do our job. We will motivate you to perform at your peak, recognising your achievements and rewarding them appropriately. As well as the generous basic salary we also give you 23 day's holiday rising to 27 day's holiday with service, pension scheme and access to voluntary benefit options including; child care vouchers, share plan schemes, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle. All of this, in a professional but fun environment.
What we hope you will do next
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process - click apply now.
Listen | Create | Deliver
Follow Capita on twitter @capitacareers
Follow Capita on facebook @careersatcapita
Capita Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
If you are successful with your application, you will need complete Capita's vetting and screening checks. This will include, but not be limited to, Reference Checks, a Criminality Check, Financial Probity Check, Sanctions Check and Media Check.
- complaints handler
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job