Complaint Handler / Administrator
6 month contract to perm
£21,600 pro rata
Lloyd Recruitment Services are seeking an experienced Complaint Handler to work for one of our well established clients in the Reigate area. You will have a proven background and understanding of the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) as well as experience of working with complaints at all levels. The successful Complaint Handler will have knowledge of engineering/trades or Home Insurance Claims.
- You will work as a valuable member of the small administration team.
- Responsible for dealing with all complaints in a professional and timely manner.
- Investigating and reaching a satisfactory outcome for both parties.
- Communicate with clients and colleagues via telephone and email.
- There will be an element of data entry.
- Ad hoc administrative duties as and when required.
- You will be an experienced Complaint Handler with full understanding of the Financial Conduct Authority.
- Proven knowledge of working with engineering/tradesmen or home insurance claims.
- Excellent all round IT skills to include Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
If you meet all of the necessary requirements then this might be the role for you. Please apply as soon as possible.
Due to the high level of applications received by Lloyd Recruitment Services Ltd, we are unfortunately only able to contact shortlisted applicants.
- Data Entry
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job