COMPLAINT & COMPLIANCE ADVISOR
The C&C Team have the function of receiving and processing incidents that come in from our clients and managing the processing of suppliers, contractors and product specifications, to the point where they are fit for technical review.
Industry client based in Edinburgh.
- To be customer centric, ensuring that all requirements are dealt with in a timely manner
- Manage incoming customer enquiries, in a professional and timely manner
- Ensure customers and complainants are kept informed of the progress of individual issues as required
- Have good telephone technique to make and receive calls from/to customers and their customers
- Be able to investigate incidents, interpret data and feedback
- To conclude incidents in a timely manner as per internal targets, work instructions and KPI's
- Be able to prioritise work, based on risk, timelines and customer importance
- Have good writing skills, ensuring concise and professional notes are recorded for every action
- Create management KPI reports
- Have the ability to seek solutions to enquiries
- Be proficient with AIMS and on line computer packages (internal system training will be given)
- To be able to communicate with enforcing authorities in a professional and effective manner
- To escalate incidents as required, either through internal reporting or external formal notifications
- Work in customer care centre / customer care environment
Competitive salary + benefits
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'