Full time : 7.5 hours per day, 5 days a week
Salary: £8.00 - £9.00 an hour
My client, a UK leader in outsourcing solutions and pensions, are looking for administrative staff to work out of North Cheltenham as part of their Complaints team.
If you have good communication and organisational skills with an excellent telephone manner then this would be great for you.
- Vet, log and acknowledge complaints
- Phone customers to discuss complaints with the aim of finding a resolution
- Look for and escalate root cause trends and issues that arise by process, product or complaint type
- Identify opportunities to build customer relationships and provide excellent customer service
To be considered for this role you will need;
- Excellent customer service, commitment and timekeeping skills
- A good telephone manner
- Excellent & accurate typing skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and to deadlines
- Good team player
- Very punctual & flexible
You must hold Maths and English GCSE's (Grade C or above)
Experience is not essential with this role as training will be provided but it would be beneficial.
This is a temp to perm role where there will be a 12 week temp period prior to be taking on a permanent basis at the completion of this.
Please contact Sam Mendes on or email to apply.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job