Search Mechanical and Electrical Division Edinburgh, are currently recruiting experienced Electricians for on going contracts in Northern England, you will be time served with 17th Edition IEE wiring regulations and hold a current COMPEX certificate.
* To carry out hazardous area inspections and remedial work in Newcastle
* Working away from home Monday to Friday
* Accommodation and works van provided.
* Immediate Start
* Good rates of pay
You will be flexible with working hours and hold a current valid driving licence, you will have good technical knowledge and be able to read and interpret specifications and drawings to a high standard with the ability to work alone and as part of a team.
Apply by uploading your CV and call Steven on for further information
QUALIFICATIONS - ESSENTIAL
* Time Served Electrical Apprenticeship
* 17th Edition IEE wiring regulations
* Current/Valid SJIB grade card
* Current/Valid ECS Health & Safety card
* Driving Licence
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job