I am recruiting for an experienced Compensation and Benefits Specialist to join a busy team in Boston, Lincolnshire on a full time basis.
The successful candidate will take pride in their work, and will have the confidence and flair to give competent advice and support to Managers and Employees across the business.
You will have:
* Proven experience of developing, reviewing and maintaining a complete benefits solution for business effectiveness
* Strong interpersonal skills with ability to communicate effectively and liaise with a variety of staff members at all levels
* Good understanding of salary sacrifice arrangements.
* Understanding of HMRC requirements for payroll processing.
* Sound knowledge of pension intricacies, car schemes and tax regulations
* Experience of managing a medium sized fleet
* Able to build appropriate, professional and accessible relationships with employees and line managers; and maintain the rapport remotely
* Excellent organisational, numeracy and administrative skills
* Flexible team player who is able to use initiative and assist wherever needed
* Experience of and with proven strategies to manage working independently
For more detailed information on this role please contact Nicole Overhill at The One Group on or email
The ONE Group
With offices in Cambridge, Northampton and Peterborough - The ONE Group's recruitment specialists offer unparalleled recruitment expertise across seven specialist divisions; Accountancy & Finance, Executive Search, HR, IT, Marketing, Office Support and Technical.
Whether you are looking to advertise a job, or take the next step in your career, we offer an ever-growing employment network, which currently exceeds 50,000 people in the East of England and The Midlands.
We pride ourselves in adding value to any recruitment experience, with the foundation of our success coming from customer service, expert knowledge of the local marketplace and our understanding of the significant value people can add to the workplace.
This isn't just recruitment, it's: Recruitment as it should be.
For more information, call us or visit our website at www.theonegroup.co.uk
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job