Currently recruiting for a Compensation Specialist to join a company in Maidenhead for 6 months with a view to perm. Successful candidates should have a strong background in pay structures, benchmarking, job evaluation, salary surveys and analysis. The role will report in to the Head of Reward and will pay up to £50,000 per annum.
The role of Compensation Specialist will be to focus on the analysis, reporting and management of pay and benefits across the company as well as assisting on major reward projects such as gender pay, salary surveys, benefit renewals and annual pay review. The successful candidate will ideally be educated to degree level and will have a qualification in HR. You will have solid experience of compensation analysis, salary benchmarking and factor-based job evaluation as well as excellent Excel skills including knowledge of formulae, pivot tables, v-lookups, graphs.
- Assisting on delivering the data, statistics and narrative required for the companies Gender Pay Gap reporting. This will include identification and complex analysis of relevant pay elements for thousands of employees.
- Compiling and submitting accurate salary survey data to subscribed benchmarking databases, as well as completing ad hoc survey requests.
- Participating in weekly job evaluation panel meetings to review and grade job roles using Aon Hewitt's JobLink tool.
- Benchmarking job roles using Aon's Total Compensation Management (TCM) and Radford Technology survey databases.
- Supporting on the management of the portfolio of employee benefits - life, disability and medical insurances, voluntary benefits scheme, childcare vouchers, etc - liaising with providers and dealing with employee queries.
- Assisting with the development and implementation of communications plans to educate and engage employees with their employee benefits.
- Collating detailed renewal information for insurances and reporting membership data as required (eg. quarterly medical cover audits).
- Researching and assisting in the design of pay scales, bonus schemes and incentive programs.
- Providing project support to the Head of Reward.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job