Compensation & Benefits Job German Speaking
Your new company
An international logistics business with a global reach and have a UK head office based in the Midlands.
Your new role
Under minimal supervision, designs, develops and implements defined pay and benefit programmes for assigned countries that are cost effective & legal and support the evolving business needs whilst reflecting local market practices.
Provides advice to local management and employees on any Comp & Ben related issue or business opportunities
1. Develops and presents business focused pay & benefit review recommendations (annual & ad-hoc) for assigned European countries, which are based on business needs and objective data and include supporting rationale and costing.
2. Utilises appropriate methods & sources (benchmarking / industry groups / consultants etc) to research market practices, trends, statutory requirements relating to all aspects of compensation and benefits for assigned countries. Develops recommendations for introducing or re-evaluating pay and benefit programmes and will present this to Senior Management.
3. Utilises appropriate communication methods to inform employees and management regarding diverse pay and benefit programmes/policies within assigned countries (pay review, pension plans, company cars, healthcare etc).
4. Uses defined processes and procedures (legal, accurate, comprehensive) for the implementation of all local and/or divisional pay and benefit programmes. Recommends new processes and procedures as appropriate.
5. Ensures the effectiveness of ongoing pay & benefit programmes for assigned countries by performing regular reviews of programme content, cost-effectiveness and appropriateness.
6. Acts as a subject matter expert in advising management on the correct interpretation and application of all pay and benefit policies, procedures & programmes. Supports the business in the negotiation processes by advising on corporate requirements, market trends, cost impacts, development of 'what if' scenarios etc.
7. Keeps abreast of changes in the evolution of the business and compensation and benefits in the market place (legal requirements, methodologies, practices and trends) and translate information into business-focused solutions or opportunities, as appropriate.
8. Renews all existing benefit contracts within time and after negotiating a cost effective value solution. Manages all 'invitation to tender' exercises where new benefits are being introduced or the existing benefits are of a $ value necessitating this.
9. Manages all salary adjustment requests in their countries of responsibility under the guidance of the Compensation and Benefits manager.
What you'll need to succeed
Previous experience of working in a compensation & Benefits role and be able to communicate effectively both written and verbally in German.
What you'll get in return
A fantastic opportunity to work within an established HR team within a successful and global business.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
- Compensation & Benefits GERMAN
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job