Compensation & Benefits Consultant
Salary: £26-34,000 + excellent benefits
Our client is a leading UK business that operate in the manufacturing sector. As part of their growth plans they are looking to recruit a highly capable candidate to join their HR team.
With responsibility for reward, compensation & benefits and being able to influence across the business this is a highly visible role that would suit an individual that wants to make a difference to their career and the company’s long-term success.
- To be the go-to expert in matters relating to reward, compensation & benefits
- To liaise with the management team to ascertain business needs & long-term plans in all matters relating to Reward
- To liaise with external partners to support business needs & projects
- To ensure all reward programmes & initiatives are legally compliant
- To undertake external benchmarking exercises to ensure the business remains best placed to provide industry-leading incentives
- To provide detailed analysis and reports of existing & potential offerings
- To work co-operatively and supportively across the HR team
- To support & co-ordinate annual pay reviews
- Degree qualified, or equivalent
- Experience of working in a fast-growing business
- IT literate (MS Office)
- Strong numeracy skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Open communication skills with the ability to influence at all levels
- Desire & hunger to progress
To apply for this extraordinary opportunity please forward your CV, or if you would like to know more please contact our office.
- Employee Benefits
- Reward Systems
- Salary Review
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'