Compensation & Benefits Analyst
Salary: Up to £50k
1-1 Recruitment are seeking an experienced Compensation & Benefits Analyst to join our client, who are a leading provider of medical and life science products at their offices in Basingstoke.
This is a new role to support the Comp and Benefits Manager primarily to get involved in the business and work alongside HR partners with regard to benefits throughout Europe to provide consistency throughout the business going forward.
Duties for the Compensation & Benefits Analyst will include but not be limited to:
- Assisting in the design, planning and administration of corporate employee benefit programs
- Taking responsibility for overseeing the administration of the company’s health and welfare plans and programs
- Working with outside vendors, insurance providers and legal counsel on plan modifications, communications and renewals
- Putting together salary cycle’s globally
- Prepare cost analysis of employee health and welfare benefits
- Working with the HR Generalist to respond to claims and benefits policy issues
- Insuring timely and accurate vendor payments
- Suggest and implement ongoing process improvements
The successful Compensation & Benefits Analyst should:
- Have at least 2 years relevant experience including working for large, international organisations
- Be an experienced user of Excel including Pivot Tables and V-Look Ups
- Have a proven ability to develop positive working relations both internal and external
- Be able to prioritise, organize and implement effectively
- Have the ability to work in a fast paced environment and have excellent oral, written and math’s skills
- Be customer service focused and have a great eye for detail
- 5% bonus paid annually
- 25 days holiday
- Cycle to Work
- Childcare Vouchers
- Eyecare Vouchers
- Private Medical
1-1 Recruitment is one of the leading recruitment agencies for jobs in Basingstoke for permanent, temporary and contract recruitment solutions. Due to the high volume of applications we are receiving, if you do not hear from a consultant within 5 days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'