I am looking for a Compensation & Benefits Analyst to join a large company in Winnersh. They will be responsible for total compensation and benefits programs across 15+ countries. Duration of contract will be 6 months.
Based in Winnersh, free parking on site.
Key responsibilities for this Compensation Benefits Analyst role will include:
- Post-acquisition compensation and benefits project work
- Analysis and submission of bench marking surveys
- Provision of data analysis expertise to ad hoc Compensation and Benefits and HR projects
- Conducting job evaluations and the market data reviews
- Responsible for HRIS support (running reports, auditing and managing data)
- Acting as a contact point for employee queries on compensation and benefit matters.
- Creation of compensation and benefits documentation for both employees and HR team, including process-mapping.
Specific skills and experience required for the new Compensation Benefits Analyst include
- Previous experience in compensation and rewards practices preferred (such as pay and benefits bench marking, survey participation, job evaluation, salary and bonus administration, and pay structure development)
- Previous experience of supporting employee benefits advantageous (such as pension schemes, life and disability insurances, and medical and health care schemes)
- Specialist in data analysis; highly numerical. Skilled in interpretation and presentation of data
- Highly proficient in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Experience of HRIS preferred (e.g. PeopleSoft, Oracle)
- Excellent organisational skills, with experience of working on projects a plus
- Previous experience in compensation and benefits in a multi-country or global environment with multi-national employers preferred.
6 month temporary contract based in Winnersh. Looking for an experienced Compensation Benefits Analyst to interview on short notice.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job