Our client is a respected wealth planning business who are seeking a Compensation and Benefits Manager to join their HR team on a contract basis for 6 months.
As the Compensation and Benefits Manager you will develop, define and implement the reward plan, policies and practices to closely support and advance the business objectives and employee aspirations. You will manage 1 team member as part of this role.
- Review, design and implement pay structures and pay progression arrangements that ensure that the values, behaviours, performances and attitudes that the business needs to be successful are rewarded and recognised, in keeping with a high performance culture
- Design, develop and implement a reward strategy and framework that supports a high performance culture and is aligned to both the market and our business strategic goals and values
- Review and develop the Flexible Benefits programme with a range of benefits that underpin the company values and desired behaviours
- Develop, manage and administer incentive/bonus plans, engaging with key stakeholders to ensure smooth operation with appropriate regulatory compliance and governance control. Drive process improvement to ensure robust administration including documentation, governance, communication etc
- Regularly audit the pay and benefits policies to ensure they are fit for purpose
Qualifications and Experience required:
• Extensive working knowledge of compensation and benefits initiatives and programmes at strategic level
• Previous regulatory reward experience preferred
• Strong data analysis, numerical, problem solving, decision making and reporting skills
• Strong project management and process change skills.
• Educated to degree level with HR or professional qualifications desirable
If you are interested in this role then please send your CV to email@example.com
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job