We are currently seeking a Compensation and Benefits Advisor to join a leading Engineering and Oil & Gas company in South West London on a permanent or contractual basis. Due to an increasing workload, they are seeking a Compensation and Benefits Advisor to join their HR team.
The selected candidate will have a variety of roles and responsibilities, including:
- Ensure the definition and implementation of methodologies and tools for the activities of compensation.
- Guarantee the overall optimisation of needs/initiatives, approving programs defined and verifying their Implementation.
- Ensure that compensation methodologies for management are implemented, provide technical support to company entities responsible for compensation of managerial resources.
- Monitor market and economic trend to assure the best consistence with company compensation systems.
- Give guidance on flexible benefits and total salary package.
- Determining which is the best salary survey to be used for our industry and establish where to get the best salary survey information for the renewables industry.
- Retention Schemes - setting up and optimisation of retention of talent.
- Benchmarking of agency and staff rates on a quarterly basis.
Essential skills, experience and attributes:
- Experience in running the whole salary review process from start to finish.
- Experience in dealing with managers at all levels to be able to get the correct benchmarking of Job Description for a role to then check the correct salary level.
- Have some knowledge of the oil and gas engineering roles.
- Be flexible, taking up other activities when time permits.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good organisational skills, with ability to prioritise workloads.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without visa restrictions.
For more information, please contact Charlie Knight on and quote 15821b. Alternatively, you can apply directly by clicking the 'Apply' option and following the instructions.
- Oil & Gas
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'