Are you an experienced Company Secretary looking for a new and challenging role in the City Centre of Edinburgh?
If you are self motivated looking to work in a fast paced environment, working for a reputable legal firm? Then please read on…
An opportunity has arisen for a knowledgeable and proactive Company Secretary to support the day to day running of a busy Business Law Team, consisting of 5 lawyers, 2 trainees and a senior partner. The role is working 9-5 Monday-Friday on a 33.7hr contract.
Your day would involve…..
* Implement effective ways of working to deliver maximum productivity
* Identify and maintain appropriate level of secretarial resource, ensuring the needs of the department are met
* Contribute to office based projects
* General corporate governance;
* Dealing with Companies House administration including submission of Annual Returns
* Maintaining statutory books/registers
* Drafting board minutes
* Basic company administration including share allotments/transfers and dividends
* Incorporation of companies including drafting articles of association
* Dealing with registered office mail
* Managing Blueprint Software
You will be:
Have proven experience working within a company secretary role
Ideally have experience working within the Legal Sector/Finance
Portray strong planning, organisation and task management skills
You will have:
Exceptional communication skills, engaging with stakeholders/partners
A previous background working to tight and strict deadlines
A professional and analytical approach, focused attitude, exercising attention to detail
Experience working within professional services - desirable not essential
If you feel this is the perfect role for you, then please apply today with an up to date CV.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job