Tired of the city? Want to develop your Company Secretarial skills in a fantastic insurance business that is experiencing rapid growth, whilst being located on the South-East coast?
As Company Secretary you will provide full and complete Company Secretarial advice and administration and assist the Corporate Legal and Litigation teams. The Company Secretary will be ICSA qualified or part-qualified and will have extensive experience of minute taking. You will report directly to the Director, General Counsel and Cosec and will have the ability to build solid relationships with board members and senior stakeholders of the business. As such, applicants with strong communicative and articulative skills, with experience in a broad variety of Company Secretarial capacities will succeed.
- Attend board & committee meetings.
- Produce comprehensive board & committee minutes.
- Prepare and circulate reporting packs in preparation for board and committee meetings.
- Record and report on actions arising from meetings and monitor them to completion.
- Identify, complete and file corporate returns as required at Companies House.
- Maintain the statutory registers and operate Blueprint.
- Research and monitor legal developments impacting on the structure of the group’s board of directors.
- Liaise with other group companies to provide information on the structure and operations of the group’s UK companies.
Experience and qualifications
- ICSA qualified or part-qualified preferred.
- Strong minute taking ability.
- Financial Services experience would be advantageous.
Personal qualities and behaviours
- Autonomous and 'hands on’ in approach.
- Proactive mind-set.
- Strong attention to detail and articulate in method.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job