My client is a Global Banking Group, with a leading market presence in Europe and Asia especially. They are looking for a candidate for a newly created position at Manager Level within their London-based European Risk Management group. The role is a Risk Governance Manager and will sit in the Group Risk Management function and will have regular interaction with the Enterprise Risk team.
This role would be suitable for candidates from a Company Secretarial background with Risk and Governance exposure, a Risk/Compliance/Governance position, or from Company Secretarial roles in different areas.
The role will involve:
- Provide effective secretariat service for running of Group Risk Committees as well as other committees under Group Risk functional alignment. This involves minute drafting, preparation of action points, submission paper guidance and Quality Assurance
- Supporting the implementation of Group Enterprise Risk Framework activities, including implementation of changes to Committee structure and providing support to Risk Scanning procedures working closely alongside the Enterprise Risk Management team.
- Provision of support for Operational Risk Control, preparation of meeting packs and Operational Risk Documentation
The successful candidate will possess:
- Financial service experience in complex matrix environments (preferable)
- Very strong verbal and written communication ability with experience working in a Risk aligned Governance Secretarial role
- Well-developed Stakeholder Management skills and experience
- Risk Management
- Risk Governance
- Company Secretarial Work