My client is looking to recruit a senior team member for their company secretarial department.
They would expect the applicant to have considerable experience in overseeing the company secretarial function for multiple companies, preferably within a professional private Accountancy Practice.
Reporting to the Compliance Partner, the role will include:
- Maintaining our clients’ statutory database and reporting changes to Companies House as required
- Incorporating new companies
- Ensuring client filing deadlines are met
- Dealing with share transactions and corporate restructuring
- Working closely with the Corporate Finance team when required
- Keeping the partners and staff up to date with changes in statutory requirements and corporate governance
- Assisting with the internal compliance function ( training will be provided in this area)
- Supervising and training company secretarial assistant
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate the following qualities:
- Good communicator
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Strong organisation skills
- Ability to prioritise workloads.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking for a new challenge and in return they offer a competitive salary, full CPD programme and a nurturing environment where we engage with individuals to reach their potential.
Braundton Consulting is a recruitment agency recruiting on behalf of this client.
The salary will be pro rata the salary advertised