This senior level role will report into the Group CFO and will play a key part in the development of the secretarial and compliance function.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Implementation of corporate governance framework
- Acting as Company Secretary to subsidiaries and committees
- Overseeing compliance
- Advising senior stakeholders
- Overseeing governance projects
Preferred candidates will have over 5 years of relevant financial services experience, and be ICSA qualified or equivalent
Qualified Company Secretary.
* Previous experience within a Company Secretariat function within an international financial services organisation * Practical experience of board/ committee support and administration
* Knowledge of corporate governance best practice and provision of advice
* Good track record of implementing and managing good corporate governance practice into complex organisations. * Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills, and proven stakeholder management expertise
* Good communication skills
* Experience of managing projects, analysing and using data
- Financial Services
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job