I am currently working with an excellent client of mine in order to find them a highly competent and driven, experienced Company Secretary and Corporate Governance Officer. My client are a leading international bank based in the West End of London. They bank has been undergoing modernisation and change in recent times so now is a very exciting time to joining. You will also be reporting directly into the bank’s Managing Director.
You will be responsible for updating and maintaining the bank’s Corporate Governance policies and carry out various and broad Company Secretarial responsibilities such as:
- Maintain all the required statutory registers
- File all required returns and notifications at Companies House
- Inform Compliance of any changes that need to be notified to the PRA and/or FCA
- Ensure that adequate D&O cover has been arranged by Group for directors and managers
- Seek to improve Board and committee processes
You will also be responsible for overseeing all arrangements for Board meetings and Board Committee meetings.
You will ideally have previous experience as a Company Secretary in a smaller banking environment and will have excellent stakeholder management skills. The salary on offer is up to £75k plus excellent benefits. Please send all CVs and enquiries to James Boxall at Austin Andrew.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job