To assist your manager and the national CoSec team in the delivery of a first class company secretarial service. To train to become an Associate of the Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators.
• Large, Small and Medium sized businesses and subsidiaries of overseas companies operating as Limited Companies
• Limited liability partnerships
• Constructing correspondence to clients and other agencies to enable the preparation and maintenance of client’s company secretarial records and statutory registers.
• To be fully skilled in the use of the Blueprint company secretarial software.
• To prepare annual confirmation statement and other forms for Companies House from the information provided using Blueprint.
• To have knowledge of the Companies Act 2006 and matters such as persons of significant control.
• To draft board minutes and shareholder resolutions to make relevant changes to a company (with supervision).
• To have knowledge and understanding on incorporating UK companies on behalf of the firm’s clients.
• To assist with the maintenance of computer based records detailing the status of each company.
• To ensure that clients are afforded the best possible response.
• To carry out any other administration tasks that may be required by the management team.
• To ensure that correct records are kept and that client files are kept up-to-date.
• To assist your manager with monitoring financial performance of the team.
• To have knowledge of the service lines within Mazars to enable the promotion of the firm.
• Attained a Grade B or above in GCSE (or equivalent) English Language and Maths. (Essential)
• 280 UCAS points although your A level (or equivalent) subjects are not important. (Desirable)
• Must possess strong organisational skills and good communication skills, both written and verbal, and have an excellent attention to detail. (Essential)
• An understanding of basic accounting practices, or basic business skills. (Desirable)
• Knowledge of the maintenance of statutory records using Blueprint. (Essential)
• Must be able to demonstrate computer literacy, with understanding of Microsoft packages including Word and Excel. (Essential)
• Must have a good working knowledge of the Companies Act 2006. (Essential)
• Must have a reasonable level of awareness of client needs within a service environment. (Essential)
• Must have a flexible attitude to working, be organised and possess a willingness to work as a part of team. (Essential)
• Must have at least 2 years’ experience working as a company secretarial assistant in a professional services environment. (Desirable)
• Must be willing to travel to different Mazars office locations across the UK. (Essential).
• Must be committed to qualifying as a Chartered Secretary. (Essential)
Mazars National Company Secretarial Team
You will an Assistant in the National Company Secretarial Team which provides high quality services to UK and International clients and support to the Global Mazars network. Our team has over recent years expanded and developed in response to the demands of clients and the ever developing Mazars international practice and we now have staff based in offices from Poole in the South to Glasgow in the North. Our clients cover a very broad range of businesses and therefore our team is required to be fully agile and knowledgeable in all areas of company secretarial practice.
Mazars is committed to helping you develop your career. We will provide both training and support for you which will be identified through our regular appraisal and feedback process. This will enable us to set achievable objectives for you to work towards whilst encouraging innovative thinking, which will enable you to succeed.
WORKING AT MAZARS
We embrace your individual strengths to capitalise on what makes you unique.
We are proud to offer a working environment where everyone is given opportunities to shine. The firm promotes an environment in which you can be yourself, grow and achieve your goals.
Whether you want to gain exposure to different types of clients, learn new skills or move nationally or internationally, Mazars offers plenty of opportunity to achieve your goals.
At Mazars we operate an agile approach to working. For us agile working means empowering and trusting our people. Empowering our people to work where, when and how they choose. And trusting our people to make the right choices for Mazars, their team and themselves to deliver the best outcome for the client. By its very nature, agile working won’t look the same for everyone. Ultimately it’s up to our people to decide what’s right.
At Mazars diversity and inclusion are central to our values. We also recognise that being a diverse and inclusive organisation makes us stronger as a business.
We seek to attract and recruit people who reflect the diverse nature of our clients and communities, regardless of sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnicity, nationality, faith or belief, social background, age and disability. Mazars selects candidates based on skills, qualifications and experience.
WE ARE MAZARS
We are a positively different international accountancy and advisory firm. With entrepreneurship and a desire to create value at the heart of our DNA, we differentiate ourselves by the opportunities we offer our people, our approach to working with clients and our passion for responsible business.
We are proud of our strong European heritage, our smart and sustainable growth and of the single global partnership we have built to serve clients around the world.
For more information regarding careers at Mazars please visit
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'